We have a great opportunity for an experienced and qualified Registered Health Practitioner who is looking for an interesting and varied position. This is a permanent full-time role working Monday to Friday.
You will be utilising your excellent relationship skills, clinical expertise, resilience and flexibility to support people achieve positive goals in their lives using the Strengths Model and Recovery Approach. You will be making a difference in people's lives and working for a well-established and respected award-winning provider of community mental health services based in West Auckland.
If you would like to be considered for this role you will have a registration as an occupational therapist, social worker or nurse and preferably have experience working in mental health, in addition to:
- An understanding and appreciation of Strengths and Recovery-Based practice
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs of people experiencing mental illness
- The ability to work innovatively to achieve individual's goals as well as the goals of the service
- A positive, responsible and professional attitude
- A collaborative approach
- An ability to work independently, as well as positively contributing to team outcomes
- A current, clean, full NZ driver's licence
We can offer you:
- Training opportunities and support
- External supervision
- A supportive working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
If you are seeking a challenge at the cutting edge of mental health services delivery and wish to positively contribute to our vision of Healthy Lives Shaping Healthy Communities please submit a completed application form with your CV and covering letter. For further information on WALSH Trust please visit our web site www.walsh.org.nz
Applicants for this position should have an entitlement to work in New Zealand. WALSH Trust conducts Police vetting checks for all successful candidates. Under the requirements of the Vulnerable Children's Act 2014, new candidates that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process. For current employees these checks are repeated every three years.
WALSH Trust is an equal opportunity employer and supports a smoke free environment.